Moving to London is an exciting prospect, there are endless possibilities for personal growth, adventure and propelling your career forward. Whether you plan to stay in London for your career, or are here for a short amount of time and are looking for temporary work, with a limited network in the city in can be hard to find the right opportunity.
At Dingo Recruitment, having moved from Australia to London ourselves, we understand the process and what you need to make the transition as easy as possible.
Are you here to explore London and find work to support your temporary stay?
- Fully flexible – permanent jobs tend to restrict which days you can work and which days you can enjoy exploring the city while you are here
- Short process – Companies sometimes require multiple interviews, forms, and online tests. We can secure work for you even in the same week
- Weekly pay – No need to wait till the end of the month, we understand while you are in London you need your money frequently so you can enjoy it
- Personal support – getting house-shares, setting up banks, money advice and of course, the best places to enjoy in London!
How can we support you?
- Advice on how to open a UK Bank Account
- Getting a National Insurance Number (equivalent to a Tax File Number)
- Finding both short-term and long-term accommodation
- Job advice including CV help
- Signposting you to trusted companies about transferring your dollars into points