- You don’t have to do it alone! Scheduling interviews, looking at key information for each candidate, establishing what sort of nanny will work best for your family and what is important to you. We are here to have all those conversations with you and support you through the process. We find a lot of our clients really value having a sounding board with their consultant who has also met the candidates. This makes it easier when comparing candidates who you have met with and getting another opinion. We know you are busy as well, so let us take the stress of arranging interviews off you. We will get the times that suit you and location and make sure the candidate is prepped and there to interview with you.
- Vetting – You can rest assured that we have done all the screening for you to review. Of course, we always recommend you speak with referees as well and we’ll provide details and help arrange calls if you would like. We know parents often have their own specific questions they might want to ask about a role. But in terms of police checks, right to work, driving documents qualifications and paediatric first aid, we have got you covered!
- Great pool of candidates – we do this every day! Let us take the hard work out of searching and present you with great candidates who are suitable for your role. We know what to look for and what sort of experience makes a great nanny.
- We can source quickly and guide you through the process. We always have a pool of candidates searching for varying start dates and can also recruit for unique roles through the channels we have. We only send you candidates who have seen your job description and are interested in interviewing to save you valuable time, not having to read through countless CV’s. We can work with almost any start date and realise sometimes your need for a nanny arises suddenly!
- Support beyond the placement – your consultant is always available post placement for anything you may need support or assistance with. We also do check ins with you and your nanny in the first week and first and second month to see how you are getting on. Never hesitate to get in touch for even the smallest query, we love to hear how you are getting on and help if any issues have come up. With permanent placements you also have a replacement period so we will be checking in as this approaches.